About MasseurFinder

luvsrubs
This topic is 2126 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

for a VERY stupid reason, MF erases contact info and map location information between the hours of 12 Midnite to 6 AM. Their LAME reasoning is because they feel that this is when "illicit" activities occur, and to make them seem more "legit" they do not provide contact info during those hours. Try them after 6am and the contact info will be back up.

This is just about the stupidest thing I have ever heard! This has to be some kind of joke. So you can't get a "real" massage after midnight? Seriously? I prefer Rentmen without a doubt. Where

there is no "pretense" as far as what you are hiring...none! Terp

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InthePines
for a VERY stupid reason, MF erases contact info and map location information between the hours of 12 Midnite to 6 AM. Their LAME reasoning is because they feel that this is when "illicit" activities occur, and to make them seem more "legit" they do not provide contact info during those hours. Try them after 6am and the contact info will be back up.

This is just about the stupidest thing I have ever heard! This has to be some kind of joke. So you can't get a "real" massage after midnight? Seriously? I prefer Rentmen without a doubt. Where

there is no "pretense" as far as what you are hiring...none! Terp

EXACTLY. They're smut peddlers pretending to be Girl Scouts selling cookies. It's a return to a practice that predominated throughout the seventies and eighties of businesses that expressed their constant condemnation and disapproval of the gay community and our behavior, yet had no issue with taking our money.

Oh, brother. No one at MF cares when you get a massage. They are trying to stay above board (and in business) in this new political climate.

Your complaint is aimed in the wrong direction.

Vote.

For who? The senate voted 99-1 in favor of SESTA-FOSTA. Now they have quietly stripped out money for “rehabilitation”. The Bible beaters have struck solid gold with the “sex trafficking” red herring.

For who? The senate voted 99-1 in favor of SESTA-FOSTA. Now they have quietly stripped out money for “rehabilitation”. The Bible beaters have struck solid gold with the “sex trafficking” red herring.

My friend, it's all about who WRITES the bills. Once a bill is written, then there is a vote and virtually no one can vote against an anti sex trafficking bill! LOL. Are you kidding? The American public in general is not very nuanced in its understanding of complex situations!

But even more importantly, it is about how the law is interpreted and enforced by the Justice Department. Jeff Sessions and Co are going to use the law as a weapon against certain groups they don't like, regardless of any legitimate statutory intent. That is what is happening now.

So I repeat loud and clear: VOTE. For Democrats.

Vote.

My friend, it's all about who WRITES the bills. Once a bill is written, then there is a vote and virtually no one can vote against an anti sex trafficking bill! LOL. Are you kidding? The American public in general is not very nuanced in its understanding of complex situations!

But even more importantly, it is about how the law is interpreted and enforced by the Justice Department. Jeff Sessions and Co are going to use the law as a weapon against certain groups they don't like, regardless of any legitimate statutory intent. That is what is happening now.

So I repeat loud and clear: VOTE. For Democrats.

Vote.

uh, they all voted for FOSTA

they (Blumenthal) pushed it the hardest as a liberal crusade to stop sex trafficing.

are sites owned and hosted outside of the u.s. able to avoid all this crap that shut massagem4m down?

They can avoid criminal prosecution if they don't come to the US. They cannot avoid private lawsuit liability. Most important they can't avoid Google, etc filters that may be put up in response to the law. We really need a case overturning the law as unconstitutional right after the election.

uh, they all voted for FOSTA

they (Blumenthal) pushed it the hardest as a liberal crusade to stop sex trafficing.

Precisely. Dems are just as likely to push the scarlet letter as much as Republicans. I would not vote for Kamala Harris for dog catcher after what she did to Backpage. On an ironc note most vice officers were against shuttering the site. Now the worst of the worst have gone to the dark web. Well at least Kamala got votes. https://www.google.com/amp/s/techcrunch.com/2018/07/09/indianapolis-vice-cop-says-sesta-fosta-closure-of-backpage-has-blinded-investigators/amp/