Hottest Massage Video Ever?

The nicely muscled Japanese masseur in this video checks all the boxes for me. Unfortunately, his face is pixelated, but his body says it all. You'll have to skip past the ad showing the girl pleasuring herself.

thegay.com/videos/867951/part9/?start_time=8

very hot. the masseur next door looks pretty good too... This really makes me miss Asia even more

I really admire the self-control exhibited by the young man being massaged. I would have spontaneously combusted.

I've met the receiver irl. A Czech guy that does tantric massages in Prague and used to travel Europe with his partner (the giver in the video!). He's very weird tbh and whilst looks amazing is really off the scale on his spiritual journey! He doesn't cum and doesn't like to be touched while he massages even though he is naked! The whole meet with him was just strange and tbh he said quite a few nasty things. Nice looking, nice body and cock ... look but don't touch and a very strange totally weird spiritual tantric massage!!

I've met the receiver irl. A Czech guy that does tantric massages in Prague and used to travel Europe with his partner (the giver in the video!). He's very weird tbh and whilst looks amazing is really off the scale on his spiritual journey! He doesn't cum and doesn't like to be touched while he massages even though he is naked! The whole meet with him was just strange and tbh he said quite a few nasty things. Nice looking, nice body and cock ... look but don't touch and a very strange totally weird spiritual tantric massage!!

Wow! Very interesting. His partner must be very understanding of him.