NYC hottest bars and clubs?

biggerbilly
This topic is 2142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Any insights into the hottest places to hangout on a Friday night in NYC? Somewhere that has a high ratio of hot fit shirtless guys, 24-35? Not a stripclub. Just a place with a lot of natural eye candy.

Ideally the place were gogoboys/strippers/rentboys go to find off-work fun.

Update: I think this line may confuse what I'm asking for. I'm not looking for a gogo-boy/rentboy hangout. I'm saying a place with a lot of good looking guys who could if they wanted to. I'm looking for a a non pressure scene. Somewhere with hot guys that aren't looking for cash. Maybe I should post this in the lounge.

Edited by biggerbilly

Ideally the place were gogoboys/strippers/rentboys go to find off-work fun.

You want to go to a straight bar??? That's where off-duty strippers/rentboys go.

It's hard to go wrong with FairyTale Lounge northwest of Times Square in Hell's Kitchen, a hip gayborhood. Even if you're not paying to take a guy behind the curtain they mingle in jock straps and bikini bottoms. There are a lot of them. And friendly is an understatement. As a visitor it's too hard for me to figure out the schedule of the other venues and I don't like them as well when I go.

You want to go to a straight bar??? That's where off-duty strippers/rentboys go.

Now-now, I think I've made it clear I'm not into the gay4pay scene. I talking about the 4-5 gay strippers/rentboys. Or is it better to email them individually :p

It's hard to go wrong with FairyTale Lounge northwest of Times Square in Hell's Kitchen, a hip gayborhood. Even if you're not paying to take a guy behind the curtain they mingle in jock straps and bikini bottoms. There are a lot of them. And friendly is an understatement. As a visitor it's too hard for me to figure out the schedule of the other venues and I don't like them as well when I go.

I went there last Friday for Adonis, and the none Adonis crowd wasn't doing it for me. Plus tonight is another Adonis event. I'm looking for a none stripclub scene.

To put it another way, I'm looking for a place where I can check out hot guys and not have to pay for a dance, even if it means no dances.