Thai massage NYC - Thai4u

Kcdave
This topic is 2109 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a very good massage on Thursday from

Thai4u Who is located off of 10th and 51st St. in Hells kitchen. Let’s just say everything was very good with a happy ending to the story.

Very nice physique. Originally from Thailand. Check him out.

Any link?

Thai4u Who is located off of 10th and 51st St. in Hells kitchen. Let’s just say everything was very good with a happy ending to the story.

Agreed. Jonkeo is probably the most skilled practitioner of Thai style massage in the city. Not to mention a very pleasant, fit and handsome man to boot.

Always happy after a visit to his studio in Hell's Kitchen.

Thank you, Kcdave. I didn't even know he existed and I'm in NYC. I will have to try him out as well. I like his rates too. Great find!

I don’t think he was very mechanical and was extremely friendly to me

I concur. Absolutely the opposite of mechanical. The man is extremely sensitive to every knot in my body, and found JUST the right spots to work on, every time I've been there...and I've been to Jonkeo multiple times over multiple years.

• 2 weeks later...