411 on FelixLV

massagefan320
This topic is 2141 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

so i contacted this guy this morning about a massage. got right back to me. said he does not do incalls. i told him i really wasnt interested in having a total stranger that i havent verified its really him over and knowing my address. he said that was no problems and that he was willing to meet before hand. i said sure. i asked him what time. he said in an hour. i gave him the directions to a grocery store parking lot near my house. if it was him we could be back at my place in about 3 minutes. no reply. when i sent him another text his response back was "hey. dont really feel like meeting at a grocery store and the whole spiel. have a good day".

so there you go.

so i contacted this guy this morning about a massage. got right back to me. said he does not do incalls. i told him i really wasnt interested in having a total stranger that i havent verified its really him over and knowing my address. he said that was no problems and that he was willing to meet before hand. i said sure. i asked him what time. he said in an hour. i gave him the directions to a grocery store parking lot near my house. if it was him we could be back at my place in about 3 minutes. no reply. when i sent him another text his response back was "hey. dont really feel like meeting at a grocery store and the whole spiel. have a good day".

so there you go.

Why not a hotel? Seems like is in Las Vegas, there must be plenty of inexpensive hotel rooms this time of the year, it's too hot...!

iMXA4LS.png

so there you go.

You should have suggested a coffee place like Panera or Starbucks. Meeting at a grocery store would ding my alarm bells too.

i dont see that as being a problem. all i wanted to do was verify by looks that the guy in the ad was really him and legit. a quick hello and follow me would not only be appropriate but save him time as well. its a massage. if he was uncomfortable or wanted to meet at another place then he should have suggested that instead of inferring this is a spiel. what...im a mind reader now? but oh well. he doesnt know that im a legit hirer for massage services and a totally legit guy. i already booked another guy for a massage. his loss...not mine.

Edited by Gymowner

I'd love to see this guy, but won't see outcall only masseurs. How impossible could it be to use a bed at their place? Or even a garage floor? When you're that good looking, you can massage me in front of your 5 other roommates in a hallway for all I care. Living with parents? Tell them I'm your touchy-feely friend! No situation (even living out of a car) works for the outcall only excuse.