Geoffrey in Sidney AU ???

HornyRetiree
This topic is 2146 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will never make it to AU:(:(.

Why will you never make it here, it's only a 14 hour flight from the west coast and if the flight from the NE to LAX/SFO is too long, Qantas flies non-stop from DFW and United from IAH, so you can have a shorter connecting flight (Qantas also flies out of JFK with a stopover in LAX, so it's easy!). Come in Feb/Mar for Mardi Gras. From Sydney, Mount Victoria is about 2.5 hours by train, and they run every hour, under AUD10 no reservations required, and the Blue Mountains National Park is spectacular: you'll love it!

Why will you never make it here, it's only a 14 hour flight from the west coast and if the flight from the NE to LAX/SFO is too long, Qantas flies non-stop from DFW and United from IAH, so you can have a shorter connecting flight (Qantas also flies out of JFK with a stopover in LAX, so it's easy!). Come in Feb/Mar for Mardi Gras. From Sydney, Mount Victoria is about 2.5 hours by train, and they run every hour, under AUD10 no reservations required, and the Blue Mountains National Park is spectacular: you'll love it!

I know you are correct in the points you make - you forget one thing:):). MONEY - Now if I win a PowerBall, I will be there

• 2 weeks later...