Nathan in LA

Jason901
This topic is 1163 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a decent experience with him. Really nice kid. Cute, a bit too twinkish for me but some might be into that. Very skinny and handsome. Okay massage but he happily provided me with HE.

Wow I think this is the most glowing massage review I've seen u write so far. Was the massage technical enough for you? Obviously not, just messing with you dude LOL... another note, saying that someone is too "twinkish" for you, isn't that borderline racist/discriminatory? Or at the very least, chauvinist. Labeling someone on their body type? Men are typically called chauvinist pigs, but it's mostly straight women calling straight men that. Seeing the way you write your reviews and your general disposition on this forum, I can definitely say you are an entitled, male chauvinistic Pig. I doubt you have ever worked very hard, and therefore lack a basic appreciation of others...certainly that provide for you. The worst kind of client that pays for massages and objectifies masseurs on the internet like they are pieces of meat... your reviews are usually pretty harsh dude. I don't think any masseur worth his salt would knowingly take you as a client if they understood how quick you are to poorly review the massage if it's not 1,000% to your liking. But that's common in someone like yourself that is shallow and acts entitled.

Edited by Jameslamassage

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest europeanman

A reverse image search leads to his insta and model mayhem. Another model in LA... In any case I am not interested in a massage (I never liked massages). I will contact him via his instagram, or mail and see how it goes.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...