Iamgabsgabs - LA

tsgarp
This topic is 2156 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He sent me pics of two different guys. One of the guy in the pic and another guy who isn't as good looking --- I don't know if it's a bait and switch but when I asked why he sent me a pic of a different guy he said 'maybe I accidentally sent you a picture of a guy in my phone' but recently I saw an ad for that same "a other guy who isn't as good looking" with the name Gabriel and same number. I'm assuming catfish but would love to hear it from someone who actually met the guy under the personna.

He sent me pics of two different guys. One of the guy in the pic and another guy who isn't as good looking --- I don't know if it's a bait and switch but when I asked why he sent me a pic of a different guy he said 'maybe I accidentally sent you a picture of a guy in my phone' but recently I saw an ad for that same "a other guy who isn't as good looking" with the name Gabriel and same number. I'm assuming catfish but would love to hear it from someone who actually met the guy under the personna.

He joined RM on April 26. He got his first review ( for a 3hr session ) on April 26. Sounds suspicious to me.

~Boomer~

I made a plan with him about a week ago. He was coming to my place, which is maybe 15 minutes away. 40 minutes later he texts that he wasn’t flaking but had had to turn around and go back home to let his roommate/ girlfriend back in and they got into an argument, but was now back on the road and would be 20-30 minutes. I told him that made no sense because of the distances and just to be honest or reschedule. We agreed he’d arrive in 35 minutes. Never heard back lol