Jesse in LA

tsgarp
This topic is 2139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Been watching this one for a while now. Not sure I want to take the plunge, though. Something about his pics say he’s moody - I hope I’m wrong hah

I'd prefer someone who is Moody over someone who is covertly hostile like yourself. Lol. At least a moody person is upfront with their emotions, whereas you chuckle and appear friendly, until you later post a crazy harsh review on the massage you received from an unsuspecting masseur that provided for you. Terrible. I should create a website called bad massage clients. Com and somehow feature you number one, LOL, as I believe all masseurs should be able to avoid your kind and book nicer guys instead that are a little more appreciative in general...

It appears that Jameslamassage is following (stalking?) fratphysicals - in the space of a few minutes he has attempted to insult and intimidate fratphysicals in 3 different threads. Does not seem like a "LOL" situation to me. He does seem to be driving himself over a professional cliff.

Yes, he's a stranger character this @Jameslamassage

Is not normal the way he reacts to either positive, or negative situations.

It appears that Jameslamassage is following (stalking?) fratphysicals - in the space of a few minutes he has attempted to insult and intimidate fratphysicals in 3 different threads. Does not seem like a "LOL" situation to me. He does seem to be driving himself over a professional cliff.

Yes, attempted is the key word here...haha. That said, I’ve quickly realized he’s not a stable person so in fairness to him, a response isn’t warranted.

An unstable person? LOL. Perhaps in your subjective mind. Objectively speaking, I am competent in what I do and an open book. You post no pictures of yourself online, and have a reputation on this board for being a mean girl that sometimes says other masseurs look like pedophiles. I got a great message from another member on this board that specifically stated @fratphysicals does need to be scolded from time to time as he does have a history of being abusive (Regina George of Mean Girls lmao) on this board. Go ahead and post one picture of yourself as your Avatar dude, I dare you. You should be more honest about what you look like, so massage therapists everywhere can decline servicing you. Especially since you have no problem insulting masseurs that you have received (or haven't) gotten services from. Until then, try to stay objective. Being subjective is what makes you look like an idiot, not me.

Edited by Jameslamassage

Yes, he's a stranger character this @Jameslamassage

Is not normal the way he reacts to either positive, or negative situations.

That's funny dude, you said personal attacks are not warranted on this board... Yet you liked @fratphysicals calling me unstable. Isn't that a little hypocritical, even if you agree with him? Whatever dude I'm busy today don't care LOL. I enjoy dealing with trolls on the internet from time to time, it's not a sign of instability. It's free entertainment... I am well spoken, articulate, and highly intelligent... not to mention, fiercely competitive. Again, not a sign of instability typically lol...

Edited by Jameslamassage

Dude I'm just having fun. It's really not a big deal. Bratz whimsical is the Regina George of this board. No question. And yes that is a LOL situation in my book

It’s fascinating to watch you destroy your business in real time.

BH weho has been predicting the decline of my business for months, LOL. Has yet to happen, why would it? I am competent in what I do, and that means I will always attract business. Entertaining comment but not close to reality unfortunately. Be objective my friend.... I have five requests for massage today I am unable to service...

Edited by Jameslamassage