411 on TrevorPowell in SF?

GTMike
This topic is 1964 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No phone number listed. :cool:

Yeah i know thought that was strange. I did ask him a few questions over RM email and responded to some of it but I don't live in SF and i think he's primarily interested in that at the moment. Trying to see if he's legit "new to this" as he mentions in the profile.

For shits and giggles I contacted him. He wanted me to get a hotel room for our encounter, and wanted to stay there to sleep when our hour was over.

Homeless?

What?!?!? Never heard that one before! Really? Maybe he was gonna use it to try and host later?

For shits and giggles I contacted him. He wanted me to get a hotel room for our encounter, and wanted to stay there to sleep when our hour was over.

Homeless?

Maybe just a traveler looking to cover lodging costs.

Almost anything we can imagine has been done.

I used to meet a guy in SF, based out of NY area . His lodging was covered for his entire stay, but the sponsoring client left him days on his own. I did a full 24 hours with him in a Union Square area hotel, and I didn't pay a penny for lodging. Prior visit, dropped him at a VanNess hotel after he spent overnight at my suburban home... (my curiosity that he didnt mind paying for but not using room is how I found out....)

"Don't Ask, Don't Get"

Probably worth a try if done politely... even if it seldom yields results.... occassionally pays off.

No phone number listed. :cool:

Just noticed that he recently added an SF, (415 area code) phone number to his profile for whatever that is worth.

Slowly learning the ropes maybe? An experienced scammer would've already had that taken care of that first, hahaha

I met him. He does look his pix. There is something slightly off about him (some psychological issue) . But overall a decent guy . with no steady lodging. Provides good service, but stays detached from it.

Have you looked at pic #7 in his RM ad? Yiiiikes, there is your psych issue.

Edited by Oaktown

• 1 month later...

Have just left a review for TrevorPowell (not yet published) with Daddy's Reviews. Had a very positive experience with him. He seems to be new at all of this, which may explain some of the "damning with faint praise" comments. Look for the review when it is published.

Have just left a review for TrevorPowell (not yet published) with Daddy's Reviews. Had a very positive experience with him. He seems to be new at all of this, which may explain some of the "damning with faint praise" comments. Look for the review when it is published.

May I ask what name he's under? Didn't see Trevor under SF list for review..

Thx,

Rhicks408

The link in the first post of this thread is still active.

The poster was not asking about the Rentmen ad or the review attached to that ad....he was asking about a review that poster njr47 submitted to "Daddys" review site which indeed has not yet been published.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...