MISSING

Steven_Draker
This topic is 6629 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This letter was received last month:

I am writing to ask your help in locating my missing wife. We were on a wonderful trip to Africa for our honeymoon several months ago. One day, she just disappeared. No one could find her anywhere. I had her paged for several hours and then contacted local authorities and international police to assist me in locating her. To date, all of our attempts to find her have been unsuccessful. I am now desperate to find my lost wife and am trying to use the Internet to locate her. Please forward this to everyone you know so I can spread the word on locating my missing wife.

Mr. Adam Small

Oregon , US

After a few weeks search...

Dear Mr. Small,

We have found your wife in a remote village in Africa. However, it is unknown how she became separated from you, nor is she able to talk because of lockjaw, but we are under the impression that she does not want to leave. We have tried for several days to bring her back home, but she is insistent on staying here and has a small problem walking. I have enclosed a picture for you to see that she is okay, and not let you worry because she is in good hands here in this village. Please contact us if there is anything else you might want to know.

Nairobi Police Department

http://www.geocities.com/stevendraker/ShowLetter.jpg

:+ :+ :+

Gee, NOTHING could POSSIBLY be interpreted as being racist in this posting huh?? It doesn't in any way perpetuate the old myth/stereotype that all black men have HUGE cocks that they dream about sliding inside a white woman's pussy???

DISGUSTING, as at least, the pc folks would say! :-(

What next, pics of skinny, nellie, white gay boys, with tails of gerbils protruding from their assholes? Besides, aren't nudie dick shots verboten on this site, or has the policy changed???

>Gee, NOTHING could POSSIBLY be interpreted as being racist in

>this posting huh??

Never even crossed my mind till you brought it up.

>What next, pics of skinny, nellie, white gay boys, with tails

>of gerbils protruding from their assholes?

That would be different. Never had a gerbil. How long are their tails?

>Besides, aren't

>nudie dick shots verboten on this site, or has the policy

>changed???

No such policy has or does exist here. Naked erect dick shots aren't allowed. Dangling elephant trunks are just fine.

Barry :+

>>Gee, NOTHING could POSSIBLY be interpreted as being racist

>in

>>this posting huh??

>

>Never even crossed my mind till you brought it up.

And, that means, again, just WHAT??? I'll let your actions as a moderator speak for the policies of this site.

>>What next, pics of skinny, nellie, white gay boys, with

>tails

>>of gerbils protruding from their assholes?

>

>That would be different. Never had a gerbil. How long are

>their tails?

WHY, would it be different, as I posited in my op?? By your very own facetious comments, we know where this will go, don't we?

>

>>Besides, aren't

>>nudie dick shots verboten on this site, or has the policy

>>changed???

>

>No such policy has or does exist here. Naked erect

>dick shots aren't allowed. Dangling elephant trunks are just

>fine.

Was that a picture of an elephant?? Looked like a picture of man of African ethnicity to me! Aren't elephants big beasts with four legs, and gray, with their trunks attached their heads?? Silly me! I guess I need to visit the zoo more often!

Gee, must be boring at MER???

VAHAWK, so if it had been a white guy from Nairobi that would be OK? Not sure you could get racism from this example at all. Exploiting a stereotype, maybe.

Does anything make you smile VAHawk? I know I am relatively new to this forum, but I keep looking to find your lighter side in just one of your postings. I know it is inside you somewhere.....set it free!

:+

Guest Fisher

I don't think the photo has been "photoshopped"

I have seen it before and I believe its dates

back to the 1970s ... It may possibly be an

altered photograph, but not "photoshopped".

As for this being racist, I found the post

to be humerous and not at all racist.

Although perhaps someone with bigotry in their

heart might see racism in the post.

Cheers,

Fisher :7

Fisher,

I'm glad for two points you made.

1. The photo being from the 70's--I've been going a bit bonkers, thinking that I'd seen the photo before. Thanks for restoring some of my sanity!

2. More important--I've been feeling so let down since reading that the photo had been "photoshopped". I'm going to cling to my fantasies and accept that, regarding this photo, "what you see is what you (want to) get!

I'll be happy to search for the wife and see that she's returned to her legal husband, and I know precisely what I'll exact for my large reward.

Archived