Anyone been to Matt in Hollywood recently?

This topic is 2053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve seen Matt as well in Hollywood. FMG’s review on his website is spot-on. Beautiful-bodied young guy (although older than he looks), soft spoken, boyish personality. Not a hair on his body and fit and lean. Beautiful all around and gets full mast easily and stays that way. He’s open although clearly has his boundaries. He does require a phone call to reveal what he offers which I’m not sure protects him any more than a text message, but to each their own.

My complaint is that his massage really isn’t that good. He doesn’t seem trained although states that he’s certified. Other than that, I’d recommend for some extras from a really nice boyish guy, if you’re into that.

I can say from experience, when you become erect as a masseur it gets a lot more difficult to focus on the technical aspects of massage... LMAO. You're still cracking me up @fratphysicals , on one hand you happily say that Matt gets hard but then complain that the massage is not skilled & technical enough for you... you are 100% the worst client for any masseur in Los Angeles to ever have... Because you probably don't say much during the massage and otherwise don't stand out much but have crazy harsh criticism that you post online later. I definitely wish there was a way for masseurs like me and others to keep clients like you away. Too many nice, wonderful guys to provide for, that don't have vitriol of the mind like you seem to. You probably think you post impartial reviews, but I see serious cracks in your character dude. If you want a technical massage, find someone that offers a 2-hour session and request at least 90 minutes... And have the masseur stay clothed during the majority of the massage. When both dudes are naked throughout the session, it can be distracting and Technical work becomes less focused. LOL keep up the great work dude, you are unintentionally hilarious for sure. I will continue laughing at your expense, as you search endlessly for the perfect massage... obviously Matt only offers a 60-minute session, so how can you expect very much technical work in that time? Your complaints are awful and I feel bad for the next masseur that has to touch your body... completely unaware that you will likely say something harsh about him later online when he likely tried his best.

I can say from experience, when you become erect as a masseur it gets a lot more difficult to focus on the technical aspects of massage... LMAO. You're still cracking me up @fratphysicals , on one hand you happily say that Matt gets hard but then complain that the massage is not skilled & technical enough for you... you are 100% the worst client for any masseur in Los Angeles to ever have... Because you probably don't say much during the massage and otherwise don't stand out much but have crazy harsh criticism that you post online later. I definitely wish there was a way for masseurs like me and others to keep clients like you away. Too many nice, wonderful guys to provide for, that don't have vitriol of the mind like you seem to. You probably think you post impartial reviews, but I see serious cracks in your character dude. If you want a technical massage, find someone that offers a 2-hour session and request at least 90 minutes... And have the masseur stay clothed during the majority of the massage. When both dudes are naked throughout the session, it can be distracting and Technical work becomes less focused. LOL keep up the great work dude, you are unintentionally hilarious for sure. I will continue laughing at your expense, as you search endlessly for the perfect massage... obviously Matt only offers a 60-minute session, so how can you expect very much technical work in that time? Your complaints are awful and I feel bad for the next masseur that has to touch your body... completely unaware that you will likely say something harsh about him later online when he likely tried his best.

This forum was not created for these type of comments. Please take these messages private if you’d like. You crossed the line in my opinion with your personal attacks. Or rephrase your post so it sounds professional and not like your goal is to insult and attack a member of this forum. Based on this comment you posted, I wouldn’t feel comfortable getting a massage from you at this point.

Ok, I understand. However @fratphysicals clearly feels like it's okay to objectify masseurs... Calling Sean "very wacky" on top of a super harsh review of his massage, Matt a "little too Twinkish"... somehow his posts are okay and appropriate, yet when I have discussed aspects of Massage Therapy that don't typically get talked about, frat physicals will say that I am advertising my services and that the board is not meant for that. Ridiculous double standard that is morally unjust. Is the board meant for him to anonymously pan providers that have their pictures posted online? I am the ultimate Good Samaritan in real life, fratphysicals is an online bully and the consummate coward. I'm calling him out because nobody else is doing it. I'm sorry you wouldn't feel comfortable getting a massage from me based on internet postings, but it's ultimately your loss. Plenty of people already know I have legit skills and I can Breeze through a two-hour session like it's nothing....so ya I have no problems booking work. Def not worried. Lol

Edited by Jameslamassage

Social media can make people absolutely crazy! :mad:

Drunk/ high posting is probably a big issue (Roseanne Barr and Donald Trump o_O).

Breathalyzers on our keyboards and mobile devices might be a partial answer.

I agree. One can reign in their comments and still get their point across. There have been hateful comments about masseurs, and usually the poster is called out on that.

Edited by E.T.Bass

All of this input from James has definitely made me decide to never try him despite some of the good reviews that had me on the verge.

Smart move. I tried James a couple of months ago. The bizarre and constant bragging was simply not backed up by any real massage skill. Nothing about the experience was remotely appealing. Needless to say, my first session was also my last session and I have no intention of ever returning. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice - nope, not gonna happen.

Smart move. I tried James a couple of months ago. The bizarre and constant bragging was simply not backed up by any real massage skill. Nothing about the experience was remotely appealing. Needless to say, my first session was also my last session and I have no intention of ever returning. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice - nope, not gonna happen.

Really, I fooled you? I don't think so dude. If you scheduled time with me, you not only got your full allotted time but I am certain you also got myofascial release. It's too bad you're never going to try me again, not for my sake but for yours. The work I do on hip flexors legs and feet these days is unmatched. My Instagram is full of awesome pictures of feet..before/after results pics. Any Discerning massage client that sees those pictures and understands the beauty of real Bodywork will schedule with me in the future based on the results I consistently get these days. Couldn't care less that you won't be repeat client, but I do appreciate your input.

All of this input from James has definitely made me decide to never try him despite some of the good reviews that had me on the verge.

That's cool, no big deal. I prefer clients that appreciate real Bodywork when they receive it, and my Instagram has plenty of proof that my skills are undeniable. Nice reviews are cool and all but lately I've taken pride in actually posting pictures of the results I get in one session. Yeah I can be a little cocky sometimes but I back it up dude

I think that people just need to start reporting Jameslamassage every time he posts a hateful message. I'm trying to read these posts, learn who I should hire and who I shouldn't, and perhaps learn where I can find masseurs now that the Orange Hitler and his minions have made most of the websites go away, and all I see is this guy attacking people. Perhaps if we all report him, the moderators will finally ban him (or perhaps recommend him to replace Sarah Huckleberry Sanders as Trump's spokeshole)

If you'd take the time to read the rules, the person being attacked must be the one to report the post. I'm going to give you a day off to read them.

I think that people just need to start reporting Jameslamassage every time he posts a hateful message. I'm trying to read these posts, learn who I should hire and who I shouldn't, and perhaps learn where I can find masseurs now that the Orange Hitler and his minions have made most of the websites go away, and all I see is this guy attacking people. Perhaps if we all report him, the moderators will finally ban him (or perhaps recommend him to replace Sarah Huckleberry Sanders as Trump's spokeshole)

• 1 month later...

Everyone should reference this thread before booking James: https://m4m-forum.org/threads/james-in-north-hollywood.136484/