Super "Sopranos"

spiro3
This topic is 6554 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest alanm

RE: give me a gay Italian break

What was that, your six or seventh post on the same subject -- always with outrage and anger?

Yes, Vito's NH paradise is improbable and sometimes silly. It's just a TV show, often a very good TV show. Why are you so upset at Chase and company over the Vito story line? It IS an unlikely coincidence that Vito would find just the right NH village. But Vito is shown as a decent man, despite his mob background. He cares about his wife & kids, who adore him. Maybe he's found someone, however briefly.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>What was that, your six or seventh post on the same subject --

>always with outrage and anger?

Are you directing the question to me? I wasn't counting. It seems you are. And there were other emotions in there besides the outrage and anger. Disappointment and boredom were also in the mix. If you are going to qualify and quantify what and how I post do it thoroughly or don't do it at all. However, I found your posts interesting and I think I responded positively to them. 6, 7, 624 ... I reviewed the message center rules and unless I am reading them wrong I can post multiple times in a thread ... even if the same emotions are shared.

>Yes, Vito's NH paradise is improbable and sometimes silly.

>It's just a TV show, often a very good TV show. Why are you so

>upset at Chase and company over the Vito story line? It IS an

Unless my reliable information is wrong I think it is wrong to make Vito a silly character of homosexual stereotypes just because a writer is pissed at the actor himself. This can all be wrong but (and I know I will get slammed for this as this is SO gossipy) an actor's sister's friend told me all of this.

>unlikely coincidence that Vito would find just the right NH

>village. But Vito is shown as a decent man, despite his mob

>background. He cares about his wife & kids, who adore him.

>Maybe he's found someone, however briefly.

I think he knows he can't return and he will be "disposed of" if he does. Telling his wife where the cash stash was located was a good move. Hopefully, he can get his family and move out of NJ and not off himself instead.

I am a fan. But this season has been a disappointment for me so far. I have been fans of other shows and I understand there are seasons that suck and seasons that shine. In my opinion this season sucks.

Guest alanm

"The Sopranos" is the one TV show that I look forward to week in and week out (every two years when it's on). Over the years I have bumped into Galdolfini, Falco and Bracco on the streets in New York. Galdolfini looked angry; Falco was very friendly, even flirtatious; Bracco was witty & charming with little thought to her appearance.

Despite my love of the show, I agree with most of your comments. I was really just having some fun at the expense of Vito and his New England paradise.

We know that Vito doesn't have long to live, so maybe I am more willing to give the writers a pass. Enjoy the final four episodes.

>"The Sopranos" is the one TV show that I look forward to week

>in and week out (every two years when it's on). Over the years

LOL - there was that dry spell for a while where I thought it would never come back on again.

>I have bumped into Galdolfini, Falco and Bracco on the streets

>in New York. Galdolfini looked angry; Falco was very friendly,

>even flirtatious; Bracco was witty & charming with little

>thought to her appearance.

Galdolfini, Falco and Bracco .. does have a nice ring to it ... like a law firm or something.

>We know that Vito doesn't have long to live, so maybe I am

>more willing to give the writers a pass. Enjoy the final four

>episodes.

It looks like there will be a church bazaar next week (a St. Anthony Festival perhaps?) so I don't know if they are going to get back to Vito's Brokeback Mountain. Was it me or did he rip off that dude's shirt with one hand? All I know is this really brings a new meaning to gay mafia. And yes, you enjoy the final four as well. I am hoping for some redemption on some levels with that show. I feel like it's a favorite uncle of mine who did something bad ... I still love him but PLEASE get it together! ;)

• 1 month later...

The much anticipated season came down to tonight's season finale ... and all that happened was Carm finally gets her FUCKING spec house? Not one damn cliff hanger! AJ shows how the gay mafia works (gives away a bike so the bullies leave), the Brooklyn Boss has a heart attack, Christopher is once again chasing the white rabbit and we see a Christmas Dinner that should have been sponsored by a sleeping pill!!!!! Zzzzzz.

In my opinion, besides Vito becoming one with billiards equipment, the biggest thing that happened this season is that Carm can now stop her incessant whining about that spec house. I wsh that damn thing would burn down.

Archived