Manforyou - NYC - Rentmen

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 1626 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I contacted Edwin in Paris last August - he said rate was €500, told him too much and I’d pass. He kept texting me non stop for 2 days , kept lowering his rate - ended up quoting €150 - still I passed. If someone is asking 500, don’t think they will provide much service at 150.

I contacted Edwin in Paris last August - he said rate was €500, told him too much and I’d pass. He kept texting me non stop for 2 days , kept lowering his rate - ended up quoting €150 - still I passed. If someone is asking 500, don’t think they will provide much service at 150.

Right of the back he told me 250. I guess he wasn't getting clients with his original price so he started lowering his price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was supposed to meet with him yesterday, got there and was not a fan of the situation. So, I left and he texted me and told me he assumed I didn't have money anyway lmao

Can you provide any more details as to why you weren't a fan of the situation? Feel free to PM if you'd like.