Rentmen Reviews

GeoMitch
This topic is 2144 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve been interested in a particular man on Rentmen. Recently, however, he received a “less than stellar” review on Rentmen (all his other ones had been good up to this point). Is there a way to get more info from the reviewer? All I’m able to access on the site is answers to the few basic questions: Did he match his pictures? Was it relaxing? Would you recommend? etc. I’d like to know more so that I can make a better decision about whether to hire him. Is there a longer review somewhere on the site? Is there a way to contact the reviewer for more info? If anyone knows, please share. Thanks!

I’ve been interested in a particular man on Rentmen. Recently, however, he received a “less than stellar” review on Rentmen (all his other ones had been good up to this point). Is there a way to get more info from the reviewer? All I’m able to access on the site is answers to the few basic questions: Did he match his pictures? Was it relaxing? Would you recommend? etc. I’d like to know more so that I can make a better decision about whether to hire him. Is there a longer review somewhere on the site? Is there a way to contact the reviewer for more info? If anyone knows, please share. Thanks!

This will show more details in the review..

https://nl.hideproxy.me/index.php

I’ve wondered the same. The only solution I’ve known is to contact the client (you could look them up using their name on the site or search engine) who posted the review and message him directly with any questions.

Guest MikeThomas

If you are a RM member and are logged in, you can access the profile of the reviewer by clicking on the reviewer’s name.

If the reviewer has only made one bad review I tend to discount it. If the reviewer has made lots of other reviews all the better.

If you are a RM member and are logged in, you can access the profile of the reviewer by clicking on the reviewer’s name.

If the reviewer has only made one bad review I tend to discount it. If the reviewer has made lots of other reviews all the better.

You can also reach out to the reviewers and request more details. This has proved to be very fruitful for me.