Why so few choices in Vegas, I wonder?

sniggy
This topic is 2150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It seems like Vegas is one of the most asked about places for recommendations on here. It also seems like there are not a ton of choices. I'm curious if anyone has any insight into why the market there seems to be so small when there is obviously a lot of demand? And also, the prices are always super reasonable in Vegas compared to NYC where I am from.

Any insights?

Vegas is a transient town. Few people live in Vegas for long periods of time and the rest are tourists so you’re left with the few locals that advertise more consistently. It’s also not a location that many younger guys move to and therefore the majority of those advertising are on the older side. That said, for the few that do advertise, they likely make a killing and honestly don’t have to be great at massage as the majority of their clients are likely one time visitors that won’t be there to return.