411 Antonio SF

dodge08
This topic is 1957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He is a very good guy. With a magnetic personality. I know him personally and he gave me a massage once because we were friends, I didn’t really hire him. I can vouch more for his values and personality. He has one of the best smiles I’ve seen. :) love the guy.

• 1 month later...
Caution here. He texted me a week after we had a session, urging me to see a health care provider for a contagious skin condition.

At least he had the curtesy to notify me.

Wow. That would freak me out. What was it? Mind if I ask if it was transmitted through typical massage actions?

Caution here. He texted me a week after we had a session, urging me to see a health care provider for a contagious skin condition.

At least he had the curtesy to notify me.

Hmmm

Let's see here.

Everyone on here wants a masseur that puts out, but not too much, but enough . But sometimes enough is not enough.

In the meantime Masseurs run the risk of catching something... Usually from one of the clients

This masseur had the courtesy to inform you of the, I assume, treatable condition.

Yet, proceed with Caution ⚠ ?

It doesn't behoove the masseur to inform you then not get treated himself It's not good for his business either.

One can make an educated guess that there is nothing to worry about with this masseur because he was kind enough to inform you..

No one wants private information being spread about them online. Why are you doing so here?

I bet if you asked how the masseur caught said "skin condition" 9 times out of 10, the client he presumably got it from didn't say anything.

Edited by IntuitiveTactile

• 5 months later...