Jessereign LA

down_to_business
This topic is 2164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His profile is only two days old. Doubtful anyone has any first hand info yet. He smells like catfish to me.

states his orientation as gay......ends his ad copy with - "M&F clients welcome"...….hmmmmm…..also, at the ripe old age of 21, lists the things that he's into - every activity known to man (& woman, I suppose.....maybe even OK w/having your baby;))

His profile is only two days old. Doubtful anyone has any first hand info yet. He smells like catfish to me.

You may be right and I don't like things that smell like fish in generalo_O, but, if I were in that area I would have hired him 5 minutes after that ad was posted (and left immediately if fake).

states his orientation as gay......ends his ad copy with - "M&F clients welcome"...….hmmmmm…..also, at the ripe old age of 21, lists the things that he's into - every activity known to man (& woman, I suppose.....maybe even OK w/having your baby;))

If real, having my baby wouldn't be a deal breaker;). That pic in the glasses is way nerdishly cute and he is SO my type physically. Plus the guy actually smiles in his ad!

Says he's from the south but has a 314 area code--st Louis. Charter member institutions in the sec do not consider Missouri an sec school

in these days of cell phone number portability, an area code is no longer an indication at all of its owners' origins......it only means they got the phone number while living in that area at some point in their life......

(and I don't really understand your last sentence......sec?)

fairly certain he means S.E.C. SouthEastern Conference.

I'm doubtful that trading in the 21 yo is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission

ha!....I was wondering if he meant "charter members" (the original Confederacy!) didn't think Missouri was a true Southern state......

ha!....I was wondering if he meant "charter members" (the original Confederacy!) didn't think Missouri was a true Southern state......

During the Civil War, Missouri was claimed by both the Union and the Confederacy, had two competing state governments, and sent representatives to both the United States Congress and the Confederate Congress. Maybe that duality is why JesseR says "M&F clients welcome."