Any followup on Tristan Gaul ?

dcman
This topic is 2108 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Someone said he was injured back in April, not working in May. Anyone know if he is okay and back in the saddle. Really nice guy. Was hoping to see him this week....

https://rent.men/TristanGaul

That would be me. Yes, he was badly injured. I have been keeping up with him. He’s able to walk, but is in a brace. He begins rehab on his knee soon. So he isn’t at peak mobility yet. I think he said he’s going to try and see some people this weekend. I’m not sure to what extent. It may be for limited interaction, i.e. muscle worship. You’ll have to contact him to see.

• 1 month later...

IIRC Tristan was never "in" D.C. For those unfamiliar with Maryland, Hagerstown is a LONG way from D.C. Even without the typical I-270 traffic, it's almost a 1.5 hour drive over 2 mountain passes. Hagerstown is closer to Harrisburg PA, just a straight shot up I-81. But of course the client $$$ is in the D.C./Baltimore corridor.

I'm a big fan of that area from Hagerstown west -- a peaceful break from the more hectic life along I-95. One reason why I miss the Craigslist boards, where I would find a lot of horny mountain men looking for company ;)

IIRC Tristan was never "in" D.C. For those unfamiliar with Maryland, Hagerstown is a LONG way from D.C. Even without the typical I-270 traffic, it's almost a 1.5 hour drive over 2 mountain passes. Hagerstown is closer to Harrisburg PA, just a straight shot up I-81. But of course the client $$$ is in the D.C./Baltimore corridor.

I'm a big fan of that area from Hagerstown west -- a peaceful break from the more hectic life along I-95. One reason why I miss the Craigslist boards, where I would find a lot of horny mountain men looking for company ;)