Massagem4m down?

RubMyThighs
This topic is 2117 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better new sites come instead, that’s true

I tried that friend site.. I see that I get a Database error.. Looks pretty unsafe to me.

Database Exception

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'CASE WHEN bot THEN 9 WHEN gold THEN 0 ELSE 1 END' in 'order clause'

The SQL being executed was: SELECT `user`.* FROM `user` `user` LEFT JOIN `user_travels` `travels` ON `user`.`id` = `travels`.`user_id` LEFT JOIN `profile` `profile` ON `user`.`id` = `profile`.`user_id` INNER JOIN `active_users` `active` ON (`user`.`id` = `active`.`user_id`) AND (`expires_at` > 1530522537) WHERE `visibility`=1 GROUP BY `user`.`id` ORDER BY `CASE WHEN bot THEN 9 WHEN gold THEN 0 ELSE 1 END`, `last_online` DESC, `created_at` DESC LIMIT 36

I tried that friend site.. I see that I get a Database error.. Looks pretty unsafe to me.

Database Exception

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'CASE WHEN bot THEN 9 WHEN gold THEN 0 ELSE 1 END' in 'order clause'

The SQL being executed was: SELECT `user`.* FROM `user` `user` LEFT JOIN `user_travels` `travels` ON `user`.`id` = `travels`.`user_id` LEFT JOIN `profile` `profile` ON `user`.`id` = `profile`.`user_id` INNER JOIN `active_users` `active` ON (`user`.`id` = `active`.`user_id`) AND (`expires_at` > 1530522537) WHERE `visibility`=1 GROUP BY `user`.`id` ORDER BY `CASE WHEN bot THEN 9 WHEN gold THEN 0 ELSE 1 END`, `last_online` DESC, `created_at` DESC LIMIT 36

What do you mean?

I personally think their legal problems started when they created that IOS app. The amount of people that would have looked massagem4m vs the amount of views and traffic the app received could have increased their presence and caused their downfall.

I think it is more drug related... being as it went down to only 1-2 people being on staff. Sounds like paranoia caused by Crystal Addiction.

They recently were recruiting previous masseurs, I was offered 100$ for 365 days of service. Needless to say I've reversed the charges due to their lack of... fulfillment. It's sad because they paved a decent path in the road back in 2013, 2014, 2015. They were really on track and doing great. As we've learned with Rentboy and life nothing great really sticks around for long-- they say it best like this "The good die young"

RIP Rentboy, MassageM4M, Craigslist. I feel like I'm missing another-- Backpage (lol)

• 1 month later...