Jay Anthony in NYC

GeoMitch
This topic is 2147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry, but $250 is a lot for a massage. I realize it's 90 minutes, but to not have a cheaper 60 minute option is going to lose him business.

While $250 is certainly pushing it, at least IMHO, I actually like the idea of specializing in the high end segment of the market.

I'd much rather see a masseur who does 90 minute appointments only than one that does strictly 60 minutes. It's a more thorough massage and a more relaxed experience for the client, and it can be a very good business strategy for the masseur as there are fewer setups to coordinate and the clientele is likely to be higher paying.

This is NOT for a newbie who "doesn't know what to do" (I've often heard that, a big red flag!) with the client for 90 minutes. Well, a masseur that knows how to and does the head, feet, hands, chest/front, it actually makes sense!

Having said that, I am comfortable going up to $240 for a truly great 90-minute experience, so it better be extraordinary if the rate is higher. I might see Jay next time in NY, while the rate is high, he seems like an educated, sexy, mature dude, just my type ;-)!

While $250 is certainly pushing it, at least IMHO, I actually like the idea of specializing in the high end segment of the market.

I'd much rather see a masseur who does 90 minute appointments only than one that does strictly 60 minutes. It's a more thorough massage and a more relaxed experience for the client, and it can be a very good business strategy for the masseur as there are fewer setups to coordinate and the clientele is likely to be higher paying.

This is NOT for a newbie who "doesn't know what to do" (I've often heard that, a big red flag!) with the client for 90 minutes. Well, a masseur that knows how to and does the head, feet, hands, chest/front, it actually makes sense!

Having said that, I am comfortable going up to $240 for a truly great 90-minute experience, so it better be extraordinary if the rate is higher. I might see Jay next time in NY, while the rate is high, he seems like an educated, sexy, mature dude, just my type ;-)!

I've noticed Jay Anthony's profile on Rentmasseur.com and on there I see that he indicates a one hour session for $180. There is something quite appealing about him.

I've noticed Jay Anthony's profile on Rentmasseur.com and on there I see that he indicates a one hour session for $180. There is something quite appealing about him.

This is what I see on RM that you are looking at "US$160125090" for incalls...which looks like US$160/1/250/90/ which I would translate to 160 for 1 hour and 250 for 90 minutes. LOL, guess the fields for inputting rates on RM aren't that clear.