bj's update

alageorge
This topic is 2184 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Went to bjrooster's in Atlanta last night. Great collection of dancers, from cute twinks to tall handsome footballer types. If you're in Atlanta on a Saturday night, you should check it out.

Never been... what time do dancers start?

I think the place opens sometime in the afternoon but there's no dancers until sometime later.

http://bjroosters.com/

went there only once on a quiet Sunday (Swinging Richards was closed :rolleyes:) during an Atlanta visit in 2016.....very casual, neighborhood feel.....had a great "private" with a very cool and remarkably honest (!) guy who I think?? was Latino? - don't remember his name.......

grab dinner at the nearby well-known old-school Colonnade ("gays and grays") and gawk at the notorious Cheshire Motor Inn next to the restaurant

from google reviews re: Colonnade:

Good comfort food. Clientele is definitely on the elderly side. My biggest criticism is it's location. It's in a scary area of town. We we're approached by a panhandler as we were walking out the front door. Across the parking lot is an unsavory motel I wouldn't be surprised if you can rent rooms by the hour. As a female I would definitely not go there alone or with my kids without my husband and not after dark

Edited by azdr0710

Glad to hear it's doing well. I haven't been in 4 or 5 years, but had a much better time at this place than SR. I am twinks guy so that is a big reason. But I'm also anti-spending over $100 just for a private dance.

http://bjroosters.com/

went there only once on a quiet Sunday (Swinging Richards was closed :rolleyes:) during an Atlanta visit in 2016.....very casual, neighborhood feel.....had a great "private" with a very cool and remarkably honest (!) guy who I think?? was Latino? - don't remember his name.......

grab dinner at the nearby well-known old-school Colonnade ("gays and grays") and gawk at the notorious Cheshire Motor Inn next to the restaurant

from google reviews re: Colonnade:

Good comfort food. Clientele is definitely on the elderly side. My biggest criticism is it's location. It's in a scary area of town. We we're approached by a panhandler as we were walking out the front door. Across the parking lot is an unsavory motel I wouldn't be surprised if you can rent rooms by the hour. As a female I would definitely not go there alone or with my kids without my husband and not after dark

I believe Colonnade is only open at lunch these days...but then, if you're REALLY southern that's dinner, right?

I believe Colonnade is only open at lunch these days...but then, if you're REALLY southern that's dinner, right?

If, hypothetically, someone were to be leaving The Cheshire Motor Inn at, say, 7:00’ish a couple of days ago there is the possibility that, theoretically, they could have seen people going into Colonnade. Hypothetically.

Hey, guys. I had another very enjoyable evening at bj's last night. Good variety of attractive dancers. And the cute young muscle guy who goes by "Caliboy" was back. He's a little on the short side but has huge, rock-hard arms, which he enjoys showing off for you.