The Humble MT - Los Angeles

This topic is 2165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Just reviewed him. What's annoying is he posts nude pictures in his private pictures section... and has "sensual" listed as the type of massage he offers... yet... that is not at all factual. Strictly therapeutic.

At the end of the massage he wanted to talk about my experience. “Did the massage meet your expectations?” he inquired. “Not really.” I said trying to be as polite and delicate as possible given the situation. “I thought it would be more sensual.” I said. He replied “I don’t do that.”

IF YOU DON’T DO THAT STOP POSTING SUGGESTIVE PICTURES IN YOUR AD!!! (I shouted in my own head)

Why post shirtless pictures or nude pictures in your ad if you are not going to be shirtless or nude during the massage?

Answer: To trick people in booking a massage. It's the classic bait and switch.

What's ironic is... he presents himself as this "deep" and "spiritual" and "principled" guru... and yet... engages in petty deception as a general practice.

Getting off my soapbox now.