hotel eavesdropping - leave it at that?

Smurof
This topic is 2156 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What makes you say that? The park rangers don't strike me as being gay or particularly gay friendly so I really don't think they care if the guys they arrest are hot or not. I have seen all types nabbed for assorted lewd behaviors. Most often they get you for wandering too far away from the clothing optional area (naked of course).

Oh, I agree that anyone would’ve been arrested had the rangers been there regardless of looks. My post was pointing to the fact that nobody complained and called the rangers. I suspect, though, had they been two older out of shape dudes, “somebody” would’ve taken offense.

If you look at threads (maybe not on this particular board) about cruising gyms, the hypocrisy is amazing. For example, “I was cruising this hottie in the steam room but these old dudes had to fuck things up and scare the guy away. Why do these old fucks have to cruise the steam anyway?” It’s like...really?! So someone who’s doing the same thing you are can’t do it because they’re not gorgeous?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can relate to the experience, the fantasy, and doing nothing.

While Ive never heard two guys, years ago I heard a couple in the adjacent room going at it so loudly, it shook the mirror on the opposite, non-adjacent wall.

The rattling mirror woke me. My bed shook. Went from startling, to annoying, to funny, to going on sooo long, I became impressed. I wanted to see the participants. Never did.

=======

I would probably take no action other than wishing in the situation described. The one thought that comes to mind, here at home from the safety of a comfy chair and the knowledge its probably never going to happen.....

Leave an anonymous note on their door. "Impressed by what I heard last night. I'm on Grindr, will appear as very close by if you check."

Set Grindr to indicate interests.... participant, active voyeur, some way to convey "generous", etc - whatever your particular interests/hopes. You'll never know if they bothered to look, looked and rejected idea, etc. But at least its a safe way to "take a shot." And might get very lucky.

Love the idea of the anonymous note on their door.