Weed in California

tanman4u
This topic is 2164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rather than sift through all the online Google search results I thought I'd just ask any of your guys from California about this.

Can anyone go into the dispensaries in CA for weed now or is it still only medical.

I actually have the card from online and used it to get weed delivered directly to my hotel on my last visit out there, but I'd really like to visit a dispensary and have my mind truly blown by the options.

The Weed Doc said that even with the referral card I might not be allowed into a dispensary as I didn't have a CA driver's license. I'm sure he had a vested interest in getting me to do the online delivery thing and I have to admit it sure was quick and easy.

I'll probably wind up walking out empty handed with complete sensory overload like the first time I ever went into a HomeDepot but damn I'd like to at least do some window shopping.

Anyone 21+ can now visit dispensaries. I suggest checking out MedMen in SoCal or Apothecarium in NorCal.

I was about to make a joke about looking for one in Baggage Claim then checked out MedMen as you suggested and damn if there's not a location at (or at least near) LAX.

I was about to make a joke about looking for one in Baggage Claim then checked out MedMen as you suggested and damn if there's not a location at (or at least near) LAX.

Yup. And just wait- as it becomes more mainstream, and if the federal law changes then your big businesses are going to start buying up opportunities and you will DEFINITELY see an airport dispensary. Welcome to the future, dude!

Also- download the app WeedMaps when you're in Cali and you can find spots a lot easier (and they run deals.)

I'll be their Welcome sign is well photographed.....

They had to replace this sign, because people kept stealing it. The new one says something like "College of the Siskiyous" vs "Central Weed."

150901-College.jpg

New sign:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_c81rux_QmCo/RnSgIj1sc4I/AAAAAAAAAp0/--Je9DTI-Zc/s320/0616074.jpg