411 on Gebriele in Houston

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 2166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has a call=back phone number with a 202 area code, so he does not appear to be a local provider, but rather a visitor or traveling provider. Here today and gone tomorrow????

First off, the headline in his ad clearly states "visiting for a few days", so no need for Sherlock Holmes to investigate the cellphone's area code......in any case, many folks move around nationally & keep the same cellphone number they originally got in a different location.....with the advent of cell plans w/unlimited roaming - unlimited national calling, often there's no reason to change a cell ###...….(arghhhh - I'm currently in Argentina but secured a different local cell for my few days here....my international plan has always excluded Argentina for some reason for my usual pennies per call pricing.....after Argentina, stops in both Australia & China where I can use my own phone without exorbitant, errrr ridiculous, surcharges).