Don visiting NYC

Midtownm4m

• 2 years later...

Did anyone ever wind up meeting this guy?  The lack of multiple photos and almost no text is troubling....but the ad has been running for a very long time and I assume someone has tried him?  Thanks for any sharing.

2 hours ago, dcman said:

Did anyone ever wind up meeting this guy?  The lack of multiple photos and almost no text is troubling....but the ad has been running for a very long time and I assume someone has tried him?  Thanks for any sharing.

He also appears to be a traveler. He winds up in my area once a month, or thereabouts.

23 hours ago, dcman said:

I had been watching Don's ad (and his brother's ad) for years. I finally took the plunge and scheduled a session with him. I reached out last minute on a Friday night. He said that the earliest that he could do was 11:30pm (turns out that he likes late night appts).

Don is a handsome man. Masculine, muscular and a little on the shorter side. Absolutely straight guy vibe. He gives no illusion that anything will happen more than just massage. He REQUIRES draping. Great personality and we got along well.

The massage was good. He is skilled with many years experience. The pressure could have been deeper...but we were so engrossed in conversation that I never asked for him to go deeper.

On the fence as to if I would repeat. I like an undraped session even if it is strictly therapeutic. Otherwise all was good. Outcall for not much more than incall price.

20 hours ago, MRJJ said:

He also appears to be a traveler. He winds up in my area once a month, or thereabouts.I had been

Him appearing as a visitor is part of his business model (although his location is stationary). Years ago he was based out of Richmond and serviced the VA/DC areas from that location. He then moved and was based near Philadelphia and serviced the PA/DE/MD area. He just moved to MD and is now servicing the DC/MD/PA areas. He travels long distances at the same outcalll rate.

4 hours ago, niceandthick said:

Don's ad (and his brother's ad

Who's his brother?  Is there a link?

4 hours ago, niceandthick said:

He gives no illusion that anything will happen more than just massage.

Anything or nothing more will happen?  At $150 that's high for purely therapeutic.

On 5/25/2021 at 1:23 PM, Tristatedude said:

Who's his brother?  Is there a link?

Brother is Scot: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/26284/. https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/DucatiR6. They used offer 4-hands when they were both out of Richmond.

Anything or nothing more will happen? 

Nothing more will happen.

At $150 that's high for purely therapeutic.

I guess it depends on your location. Don travels a great radius but his rate doesn't change. It's 45mins each way for him to travel to me and he didn't charge anything additional.

Meanwhile, masseurs like Ian (https://rentmasseur.com/MasseurIan) list a rate of $100 outcall...however they add on a surcharge for distance and it ends up being $150 as well. Although Ian's ad says sensual, it is basically therapeutic.  BTW, I am only using Ian as an example here. I LOVE his massage and have booked him several times.

Edited by niceandthick
add additional information

• 1 year later...

I have had Don many times. Very solid pressure and he works on problem areas/knots with full commitment. He has never asked me to drape but also no extras. I repeat him every few months. Not very pricey either. But, yes, his personality is more on a serious side. Never ever seen him smile in any session or even make a joke. I like him but I want to see him happy.

Edited by RKD

• 2 months later...
On 10/22/2022 at 2:13 AM, RKD said:

I have had Don many times. Very solid pressure and he works on problem areas/knots with full commitment. He has never asked me to drape but also no extras. I repeat him every few months. Not very pricey either. But, yes, his personality is more on a serious side. Never ever seen him smile in any session or even make a joke. I like him but I want to see him happy.

Updating this after a recent run-in. He has stopped bringing a table with him anymore and also jacked-up his rate: $250 and only for 90 mins outcall. He used to charge $150 for 60 mins outcall and come with a table. His page on MF says $200 for 90 mins outcall. So, this is now becoming a rip-off.

7 hours ago, RKD said:

Updating this after a recent run-in. He has stopped bringing a table with him anymore and also jacked-up his rate: $250 and only for 90 mins outcall. He used to charge $150 for 60 mins outcall and come with a table. His page on MF says $200 for 90 mins outcall. So, this is now becoming a rip-off.

I remember when lunch was $3.59 and gas was $2.00 a gallon.