Next! [Gay Dating Show]

This topic is 2151 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The only gay dating show I vaguely recall was one (don't think in was on MTV) where they tricked the main date seeker by throwing in the dating pool straight guys without his knowing. He ended up picking a very flamboyant man, so the end of the show didn't turn out all that interesting.

I liked that one. It was similar to real life how we might fall for a guy that turns out to be straight.

The only gay dating show I vaguely recall was one (don't think in was on MTV) where they tricked the main date seeker by throwing in the dating pool straight guys without his knowing. He ended up picking a very flamboyant man, so the end of the show didn't turn out all that interesting.

Was this it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Meets_Boy_(TV_series)

This idea sounds horrible and really a slap in the face to the gay community. I can't believe that someone actually thought it was OK to trick a gay man about his dating/love life. Do you think that a show would ever have been approved by a network if it had been switched and it was a straight guy put in the position of picking a gay man.