“American Made” Tom Cruise flick

Nickf66
This topic is 2166 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

HBO’s feature flick this evening. Damn! Tom Cruise is 55, but I’ll swear he looks 35 and hot as hell. Don’t know if he’s had some “work” done on that magnificent puss, but he’s better looking than I’ve seen in years. Of course some make-up, some bronzer, a little hair color, but damn, he is fine, fine.

HBO’s feature flick this evening. Damn! Tom Cruise is 55, but I’ll swear he looks 35 and hot as hell. Don’t know if he’s had some “work” done on that magnificent puss, but he’s better looking than I’ve seen in years. Of course some make-up, some bronzer, a little hair color, but damn, he is fine, fine.

Studios for a number of years now have applied VFX to actors to enhance their appearence, frame by frame. Sometimes it's very lightly used to remove dark circles or wrinkles under the eyes, but they can easily make someone look any number of years younger or enhance them in any way required for the movie.

No need for bronzer and hair color now :)

An acquaintance who worked for a Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon known for his work on men declared that Mr. Cruise was among a group of A list actors who have been coming in for years. They never have anything drastic done, just tweaks ( a little filler in the cheeks, a chemical peel, a laser treatment to tighten the skin). They avoid major surgery, or anything that would result in a noticeable change.

I totally agree. Watched this last night and I had to check when it was made because he looked GREAT!