Masseurs with Mutual Touch

Trey
This topic is 2164 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This question is for masseurs that allow mutual touch. I always wonder if its something that you enjoy and helps to pass the time faster, the act of the client laying on his stomach and stroking you, or if its kinda annoying and simply part of the process of having a happy client and getting a better tip.

I've always allowed it. I think massage is one of the best forms of foreplay because you get to explore the other persons whole body. It is also a great 'ice breaker.' The client might not be sure if mutual touch is allowed so if I act upon it first its could really easy up any tension or worry they might have about mutual touching.

There are exceptions like if im working on a certain muscle (like the arms, shoulders or back) but they want to move just to grab me it could be cumbersome because the body isnt in the correct position anymore! Plus I wont be able to work that specific muscle fully.

Plus if theyre in middle of touching me and i have to move i just keep going even if it means that they are out of my reach.