MauricioBRA Boston

Matt
This topic is 2173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TheOtherGuy

Chatted with him a while back when I was in SF. He was really unresponsive and hard to pin down. I never ended up meeting with him, but I am definitely going to try again! I remember his face pics when he had a massage ad and he's smoking hot!

Chatted with him a while back when I was in SF. He was really unresponsive and hard to pin down. I never ended up meeting with him, but I am definitely going to try again! I remember his face pics when he had a massage ad and he's smoking hot!

He is a bit out of my usual age range of 20-25 but I agree he is hot. I saw his face in the locked RM. He is cute for a 30 year old.

Interesting, he has new pictures up. The face pictures in the RM as are not the same as the face pictures in the locked section. It begs to question. Will the real https://rentmen.eu/MauricioBRA please stand up?

Guest TheOtherGuy
Interesting, he has new pictures up. The face pictures in the RM as are not the same as the face pictures in the locked section. It begs to question. Will the real https://rentmen.eu/MauricioBRA please stand up?

Uh yeah. That’s not the dude I was thinking of. Also the tattoos in the previous photos are not the same. ??

I would post the picture I have but I do not know how to add an attachment. lol It asks for a url instead of a location.

4-step process:

1. Upload your image here: https://imgbb.com/

2. After “upload complete” message, in the drop down select “bbcode full linked”

3. Press the copy button

4. Paste here in the normal text box like this message.

yes! Where did he go?

I do not think he went anywhere. He just put fake pictures on top and his real pictures are locked. He must need to be more discrete for some reason. He put in someone less better looking. It is to bad that he is just a top. They usually do kiss much. He is really hot for a 30 year old. lol

Edited by freecahill1965

yes! Where did he go?

I do not think he went anywhere. He just put fake pictures on top and his real pictures are locked. He must need to be more discrete for some reason. He put in someone less better looking. It is to bad that he is just a top. They usually do kiss much. He is really hot for a 30 year old. lol

Edited by freecahill1965

Guest TheOtherGuy

Ugh, he's rearranged his pics, AGAIN. Now we're back to real body photos as public with no face and locked pics include the face of the guy that is not him that he was previously using as his public pics? Confused? I know I am.

This whole fake pic back and forth thing is sending up red flags and honestly is a bit of a turn off.