The Bear Party (info@bearpartynyc.com)

MartyB
This topic is 2177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just came back from my first Bear Party. It was quite an experience. I have never done anything like this before so I didn't know how I would feel about it. It was an assorted mix of men that one would expect with "Bear Party"..There were beefy guys, muscular guys, older guys plus an assorted mix of race as well. Pretty sure I was the newbie here. There were cliques of course but I managed to find guys that were fun and were into it. Liked working with 3 somes. Met one guy where he was more than eager to have me top him which I gladly obliged plus guys were coming by and were into it as well and it was very arousing to actually top someone in front of 20 to 30 guys..I hope some of you on this board try it so I'm not alone anymore...LoL Any further questions DM me. xoxo

I just came back from my first Bear Party. It was quite an experience. I have never done anything like this before so I didn't know how I would feel about it. It was an assorted mix of men that one would expect with "Bear Party"..There were beefy guys, muscular guys, older guys plus an assorted mix of race as well. Pretty sure I was the newbie here. There were cliques of course but I managed to find guys that were fun and were into it. Liked working with 3 somes. Met one guy where he was more than eager to have me top him which I gladly obliged plus guys were coming by and were into it as well and it was very arousing to actually top someone in front of 20 to 30 guys..I hope some of you on this board try it so I'm not alone anymore...LoL Any further questions DM me. xoxo

Hot DAMN! That sounds like fun, Marty. Glad you had a good time. I’ll have to add that to my Bucket List. :D