411 on Ryan West - Long Beach, LA

Guest JakeAsherXXX
This topic is 920 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

He has an ad in San Francisco where he is right now and it say that he does not do erotic massage. His ad for SF said he only do therapeutic sensual and but not erotic massage is no longer offered. Don't know if he recently changed his services.

Just saw Ryan yesterday for my third time. Great massage every time. Left happy after each session. Amazing body. He’s definitely not gregarious... actually a little awkward in terms of conversation and interpersonal engagement. But I don’t like lots of chatter during massage anyway. Hasn’t deterred me from returning and will book again when he visits SF in the future.

I agree, but with the weirdest personality

As someone who has seen Ryan a few times I wanted to hopefully qualify this, as “weird” can be a bit subjective. From my observation he seems like an introvert. So the social interaction of meeting essentially strangers does seem uncomfortable to him. Could also be chemistry. Not sure. So, yeah the small talk was a bit forced, but I did not at all feel any of this in the massage itself.

I saw him last fall for 90 minutes. He has a nice place for in-calls. He looks like his pics. He gave a good massage and I left happy. But I probably won't see him again because, in terms of personality, we just didn't "click." He wasn't very warm or friendly, though he got the job done and was very professional.

• 1 month later...

I saw him years ago in New York and had one of the best experiences I've ever had. We totally clicked, talked like old friends, had fun together and I enjoyed a great massage and his awesome body. Texted back and forth the next day too with general chit-chat. That was at a time when he only did massage in New York and was a nurse full time in LA, so I guess things could have changed, but I'd repeat in a heartbeat.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
So I get that Ryan provides a legit massage, but does he venture into erotic? Anyone with recent experience care to weigh in?

His ad says sensual, but wondering if he's been open to more? YMMV of course....

I’ve had three sessions with him the latest one in Sept. and it’s always been therapeutic/sensual, but I’ve always had good experiences with Mr. West.

I met Ryan only once in September this year , but I look forward to another session with him without a doubt! I reviewed him on both sites. Everyone's experience is different for sure. I would say just ask him what you are looking for. I've found him to be a really nice guy all around! Heck i would even see him for a non - sensual massage! lol

• 1 year later...