Boston advice

fromcali
This topic is 2087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Took one for team. Would not repeat. Not trained. “Finish yourself”.

Same experience. But - very nice and attractive. Massage style is a little odd and really overdoes it with the lotion. I’d still go back...

Availability is also tough for him. Have tried a couple times for appts since and no dice.

Same experience. But - very nice and attractive. Massage style is a little odd and really overdoes it with the lotion. I’d still go back...

Availability is also tough for him. Have tried a couple times for appts since and no dice.

Is he nude? MT?

• 1 month later...

Looks like Yuriy has resurfaced as “George”

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36346/

Compared the phone numbers and they match. Yuriy’s post had been listed as “unavailable” for the past few weeks and then went down for a few days. Looks like he re-emerged with a new ad, name, outcalls only now and higher rate (60 min went from 100 to 155).

Curious though as the words “satisfying” and “EXTRAordinary” in his bio seem very purposeful.

Tried him a few weeks ago when visiting the area. Same experience as others. Very nice guy and quite sexy, if anything he's more attractive in person. However, massage was mediocre at best; completely used too much lotion or oil (can't remember which, but I felt like by the end he had used a half a gallon on me); was on a plastic sheet, so with the combination of the excess oil, I felt like a slippery fish. Doesn't touch your c#ck and clearly doesn't want to be touched either, which I didn't try to do at all - could just tell from his body positioning. The oddest thing of all - but which was also kind of sweet - was that after the massage was over, while I was still on the table, he went over to his keyboard unannounced and starting playing something that he composed. It was actually pretty good! When I saw him he was living in an apartment in a town about 20 miles south of Boston, but his new ad (and name) suggest he is now in Boston proper. It certainly wasn't a bad experience - just not good enough to repeat.