Max in La

cf1180
This topic is 2187 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

10% off if you pay for a session in advance... his weekly special. His rate is 150 / hour, so that means he's willing to take 135 if you pay for the session in advance. I'm interested what others have to say about his massage because one of his reviews claims "he's in a league of his own" but why would he offer a discount like this if he was really that good? If he wants to make more money he might want to offer an attractive 90-minute session price rather than attempt to get money for services not yet rendered.

I've been curious about him but our schedules haven't lined up because he travels frequently for his day job. He's a well known fitness expert/model/trainer and you know I love well done tattoos. I'll probably meet up with him sometime in the next few months if I can make it work.

I've been curious about him but our schedules haven't lined up because he travels frequently for his day job. He's a well known fitness expert/model/trainer and you know I love well done tattoos. I'll probably meet up with him sometime in the next few months if I can make it work.

If he has a day job then it's definitely a red flag to take payments for massages not delivered in my opinion... because that obviously makes it more difficult to schedule with him. Is 10% off really worth it if there's going to be a question of how soon the massage can actually take place?

Also, If he's really a fitness expert then why doesn't he at least offer a 75 minute session? Does he tire after 60 Minutes or does he not want to spend more than 60 minutes with each client? If he's charging at a rate of 150 / hour then he could stand to offer a 75 minute session for $20-$40 more with perhaps compression stretching or nerve relaxation chakra /lymphatic drainage Etc to really make the session complete. Just saying

How do you know he’s so well known? Have you seen him on other sites before? I spoke with him last night. He gave me some more info. Really nice guy... but VERY confident in himself.