411 on "Jack" nyc

allyouknow
This topic is 2173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wow... exotic, says he’s Asian. And 6’3”. Wouldn’t have guessed either from the pics. Good rates too.

Volunteers?

He gets a thumbs up from me!!! Looks like his pictures - he stripped down to underwear for our session. Tall, handsome and friendly guy! Massage was good - at least a B if I have to give a grade; I suspect he may have received some training. Not just a light rub, but a nice medium pressure as requested and even used some medium percussion appropriately. As he promised in his rentmasseur ad, you will be happy in the end. ;) I will gladly repeat.

e3e3f8d3dc1602620beaae9950c84566.jpg

He gets a thumbs up from me!!! Looks like his pictures - he stripped down to underwear for our session. Tall, handsome and friendly guy! Massage was good - at least a B if I have to give a grade; I suspect he may have received some training. Not just a light rub, but a nice medium pressure as requested and even used some medium percussion appropriately. As he promised in his rentmasseur ad, you will be happy in the end. ;) I will gladly repeat.

e3e3f8d3dc1602620beaae9950c84566.jpg

Any extras besides the H/E or is it "Just jack"?

looked about average as far as I could tell.

Just had a massage with Jacky this afternoon. Supposed to be 90 min but I was in and out the door in less than 60 min. He does look like his pic, if not better, but the rest of the experience was sub-par. PM for details if you wish.

And less than average, for the record. ;)

Just had a massage with Jacky this afternoon. Supposed to be 90 min but I was in and out the door in less than 60 min. He does look like his pic, if not better, but the rest of the experience was sub-par. PM for details if you wish.

And less than average, for the record. ;)

Wow, that is so weird, I had a really good experience with him. I actually submitted a review for him when he asked... I guess YMMV and significantly so.

Geeze, I hope you paid for no more than 60 min. Intolerable!

Oh good lord, NO! :eek: While I was prepared for his $180/90 min rate plus a nice tip, I knew the massage had ended significantly less than the planned time. I check my phone as I got dressed (no hot towel, BTW... Just a wad of toilet paper to clean up!) and I saw it had only been about 50 min. I paid as close to his hourly rate as possible ($135 so I gave him $140 in 20's).

I like variety so I was hoping he could be a new guy to add to my options of masseurs. Obviously, that's not going to happen. I'm already talking to one of my regulars about meeting up next week. After this guy and a disappointing visit to 27 Men Spa the previous week, I need someone I can count on for my next session! haha

Now that’s an interesting comment... how many private masseurs use hot towels?? In my experience hardly any. And now as I really think about it, one reason I like the Spa experience is the hot towels. Very few private guys, in my experience use them.

Yeah, I probably use a shower more than get a hot towel when using a private massuer but still, I got nothing after Jacky’s massage, just some TP. :confused: