411 on Lucas Hollywood (in LA)

thenewdigs
This topic is 2048 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You have to pay $10 a month to subscribe to rent masseur and post reviews... he must be really good because a lot of his reviews are posted very quickly. But it looks like most of his reviews are from the Philippines.

He's obviously got a great look but scanning through the reviews I don't see anybody referencing specific massage techniques he uses... I only have 7 reviews on rent masseur but they're more descriptive and honest of the technique I use....not generalized statements about being the best and most amazing etc as is so common on Masseur page reviews.

I'm sure someone here will book with Lukas soon and have a more descriptive experience! He's probably great at hilot technique which is from the Philippines

So I took one for the team and tried Lucas yesterday.

He’s not the same guy as in the pix. The actual masseur is Eurasian (claims Ukraine) not East Asian. But definitely ripped, handsome and could pass for half Asian.

Massages on a table in a clean apartment. His English is not great.

Massage was really quite good *if* what you’re looking for is purely sensual (incl release). I don’t think he’s trained in therapeutic massage. If you like light, teasing, sensual touch, he’s a good bet.

I may go back. Not sure yet.

So I took one for the team and tried Lucas yesterday.

He’s not the same guy as in the pix. The actual masseur is Eurasian (claims Ukraine) not East Asian. But definitely ripped, handsome and could pass for half Asian.

Massages on a table in a clean apartment. His English is not great.

Massage was really quite good *if* what you’re looking for is purely sensual (incl release). I don’t think he’s trained in therapeutic massage. If you like light, teasing, sensual touch, he’s a good bet.

I may go back. Not sure yet.

Very useful report - thank you for this.

• 4 months later...