411, please, on NY BestMasseurMike

JimCLE
This topic is 1901 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He was one of the very first masseurs I used. He came to my place and the massage was done on my bed, which was less than ideal. Nice guy but with no real massage skills, unfortunately. Was a pretty relaxing experience but not memorable enough to hire him again. PM me for more.

He was one of the very first masseurs I used. He came to my place and the massage was done on my bed, which was less than ideal. Nice guy but with no real massage skills, unfortunately. Was a pretty relaxing experience but not memorable enough to hire him again. /QUOTE]

Same.

He was one of the very first masseurs I used. He came to my place and the massage was done on my bed, which was less than ideal. Nice guy but with no real massage skills, unfortunately. Was a pretty relaxing experience but not memorable enough to hire him again. PM me for more.

Ditto... saw him a few times more than 10 years before I understood what a good massage was about. Nice guy, relaxing, some fun extras, minimal massage skill then. So perhaps his skill has evolved? Pics are older, but still in decent shape as I see him at the gym every now and then.

Ditto... saw him a few times more than 10 years before I understood what a good massage was about. Nice guy, relaxing, some fun extras, minimal massage skill then. So perhaps his skill has evolved? Pics are older, but still in decent shape as I see him at the gym every now and then.

"fun extras sound nice!" I really like the way he looks and "nice guy" also a plus. I guess the bottom line will be based on the extras. Please PM if you have anything to add.

Thanks!

Jim

Agree with all comments mentioned. I will add that I had a message with him a few months ago at his LIC apt. Nice location, although not NYC. Comfortable message table, does nude and HE and is a nice guy. The message is acceptable, certainly not outstanding but the price is right. He is willing to meet you at your hotel or will arrange a rental place on 14th Street if you don't want to travel to LIC.

I must have caught him on a bad day. I texted him once, inquiring about his availability. When I couldn’t commit to THAT exact day (I had asked for later that week) he flipped the fuck out on me. Cursed me out. Then cooled down and tried to confirm a time for a few days later. I blocked his number. To me, the guy seemed unhinged.

Agree with all comments mentioned. I will add that I had a message with him a few months ago at his LIC apt. Nice location, although not NYC. Comfortable message table, does nude and HE and is a nice guy. The message is acceptable, certainly not outstanding but the price is right. He is willing to meet you at your hotel or will arrange a rental place on 14th Street if you don't want to travel to LIC.

I think you mean not in Manhattan. LIC is in Queens which is one of the 5 boroughs of New York City.

I think you mean not in Manhattan. LIC is in Queens which is one of the 5 boroughs of New York City.

Thanks Jim!

I figured that out a few hours ago. Hopefully there is an easy route from LIC to Grand Central. I'm right around the corner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...