411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

19 minutes ago, JUWS said:

Interesting Daniel gets two high reviews in a row from two Newbies, but mostly not good reviews from guys who have been posting on this site for long time with high status...hmmmm sounds fishy to me, just saying 🤷‍♂️🤔😁

Just because I created account now doesn’t mean I’m not on website for so many years.. I just don’t give my opinion often but in this case I had to. If that is an issue for someone they can remove me. Have a good day 😉

27 minutes ago, JUWS said:

Interesting Daniel gets two high reviews in a row from two Newbies, but mostly not good reviews from guys who have been posting on this site for long time with high status...hmmmm sounds fishy to me, just saying 🤷‍♂️🤔😁

And yet there are hundreds of inaccurate reviews by guys posting on this site for a long time which renders all of this advice basically meaningless in terms of predicting an outcome.

Arround the middle of February ,  I got some information that Luis , Alejandro and Maurica they three asked for tip inside room.  I ve talked with they three seriously.  
Did anyone have sessions with they three after middle of February and still get requested big tip ?  Please share.   Thank you very much. 

last week I see the posts about Daniel.   I ve talked with him also.  If Anyone have sessions with him from now on still get asked for tip.  Please let me know.  Thank you!

On 4/5/2023 at 2:19 PM, Benhby said:

Arround the middle of February ,  I got some information that Luis , Alejandro and Maurica they three asked for tip inside room.  I ve talked with they three seriously.  
Did anyone have sessions with they three after middle of February and still get requested big tip ?  Please share.   Thank you very much. 

last week I see the posts about Daniel.   I ve talked with him also.  If Anyone have sessions with him from now on still get asked for tip.  Please let me know.  Thank you!

mine was probably mid to early February

On 4/5/2023 at 2:19 PM, Benhby said:

These conversations must be a difficult part of the job, Ben, and I want you to know that we really appreciate that you are talking to them about asking for tips 

On 4/1/2023 at 9:21 AM, Nycguy79 said:

I had massage with Daniel yesterday and he was super sweet and sexy, I asked for deep massage, And massage felt so great. I will go for him again next time again

On 4/1/2023 at 9:06 AM, Nick88 said:

I had Daniel last week he was very professional and I had the best massage ever in that spa. 
I had great experience with him and I would recommend him. Can’t wait to go back again with him. 

2 different newbies in a row giving great reviews on Daniel, within 15 minutes of each other, in the same writing style, you are not fooling anyone, Daniel. 

2 hours ago, Tarte Gogo said:

These conversations must be a difficult part of the job, Ben, and I want you to know that we really appreciate that you are talking to them about asking for tips 

Of course.   This is something we must do.  We have many rules. There are two  among  them which are most seriously treated. 
but when the door close , there must something happening without control. That’s why we need everyone here help:  share your experience,  so that we have target. 
thank you all ❤️
E1A86CA3-8E09-43D4-97AB-8858BE2E829B.thumb.png.af3113fa67a495ca5248bbf3564a0cca.png

On 4/9/2023 at 2:31 PM, Benhby said:

Of course.   This is something we must do.  We have many rules. There are two  among  them which are most seriously treated. 
but when the door close , there must something happening without control. That’s why we need everyone here help:  share your experience,  so that we have target. 
thank you all ❤️
E1A86CA3-8E09-43D4-97AB-8858BE2E829B.thumb.png.af3113fa67a495ca5248bbf3564a0cca.png

Thanks, Ben, for making the effort to help make the client’s experience pleasurable and satisfying.

On 4/16/2023 at 6:16 PM, NYCab said:

Any info on Andrey, Rafael, and Logen? 

I had a massage with Andrey and wouldn’t repeat. Seems like he hasn’t had much training. PM if you want to know more 

Edited by Cj138

5 hours ago, Cj138 said:

I had a massage with Andrey and wouldn’t repeat. Seems like he hasn’t had much training. PM if you want to know more 

Is this the same Andrey from Alpha Men's? Skinny Brazilian who spent a few years in Italy?

Edited by MmM

The link above is the new gallery

I am sorry about Andrey     He doesn’t have schedule this week   Will retrain him    Currently when we have new people join , Yura will train him first  later i will train a second round    

To be honest  except some new guy who have experience before he join us , I don’t recommend those new new guy    😅    

I marked in gallery who have experience among those new guys.   ❤️

21 minutes ago, Benhby said:

The link above is the new gallery

I am sorry about Andrey     He doesn’t have schedule this week   Will retrain him    Currently when we have new people join , Yura will train him first  later i will train a second round    

To be honest  except some new guy who have experience before he join us , I don’t recommend those new new guy    😅    

I marked in gallery who have experience among those new guys.   ❤️

The names aren't showing....