LA new boys

Toweldown

• 4 weeks later...
Anybody know about Patchporto?

https://rentmasseur.com/Patchporto

He looks kinda hot/fun. Is he for real?

He is definitely for real. He worked at Spa de Beverly before they succumbed to the latest antics of our federal government. That is where I saw him.

He looks like his pictures, is an absolute sweetheart, and playful. Well worth giving a try.

Lohengrin

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
He is definitely for real. He worked at Spa de Beverly before they succumbed to the latest antics of our federal government. That is where I saw him.

He looks like his pictures, is an absolute sweetheart, and playful. Well worth giving a try.

Lohengrin

I saw him when he lived in my neighborhood last year. Very little massage but a lot of extras. I would repeat if he hadn't moved.

I saw him when he lived in my neighborhood last year. Very little massage but a lot of extras. I would repeat if he hadn't moved.

I was gonna say the same thing about him, that he gives little massage and tries to do more of the extra stuff. With that said, I won’t repeat. Personally I like my masseurs to spend more time giving me massages than extras. I agree, he is friendly and charming.

• 1 month later...
I was gonna say the same thing about him, that he gives little massage and tries to do more of the extra stuff. With that said, I won’t repeat. Personally I like my masseurs to spend more time giving me massages than extras. I agree, he is friendly and charming.

Finally had a session with PatchPorto.

He is currently visiting the OC for anyone looking for something in Costa Mesa

Masculine Thai dude.

Anybody know about Patchporto?

https://rentmasseur.com/Patchporto

He looks kinda hot/fun. Is he for real?

Saw him 8-9 months ago. Nice guy, travels with his "friend" who's account comes and goes with the wind. Patchporto body photos are a little dated, not that it was a problem but it was the first thing he said and I noticed when I opened the door. Plus I was not expecting him to be so tall.

I would hang out with him anytime.... just not sure I would make that time an appointment. #BeingNiceIn2020

I've only been at this for a few months now, but Porto is by far my favorite masseur. I need to make time to see him again. Also, I don't know, but maybe it's because I explicitly asked him to focus on certain trouble spots for massage time, but he's been one of my favorite legit masseurs for a while now. He does some excellent therapeutic stretch work that leaves me feeling loose and limber.

Saw him 8-9 months ago. Nice guy, travels with his "friend" who's account comes and goes with the wind. Patchporto body photos are a little dated, not that it was a problem but it was the first thing he said and I noticed when I opened the door. Plus I was not expecting him to be so tall.

I would hang out with him anytime.... just not sure I would make that time an appointment. #BeingNiceIn2020

Do you mean he's gained weight ?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...