gogo or strip clubs in Burlingame,california

zzsan32nw
This topic is 2180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Burlingame is pretty upper class. I don't think there is much in the area. It is near the airport. Realistically though I think you need to look at "the peninsula" which cover Burlingame a few other towns as well.

However it is easy to get into Downtown from here. You can take BART in.

• 2 weeks later...
Burlingame is pretty upper class. I don't think there is much in the area. It is near the airport. Realistically though I think you need to look at "the peninsula" which cover Burlingame a few other towns as well.

However it is easy to get into Downtown from here. You can take BART in.

thanks for the feedback. I will definitely look into " the peninsula" however, any that you recommend? or gay bars?

While there are a few dirty bookstores on the peninsula, the Nob Hill Theater in San Francisco is the only gay strip club in the entire 9-county Bay Area. It's a relatively eady walk from the Powell Street BART station. The BART station closest to Burlingame is in Millbrae. Keep in mind BART starts to shut down at midnight.

Burlingame used to be known as Boringame. Most of the peninsula is still a bedroom community for SF on the north and the tech industry on the south. You're best bet is SF.