411 on Vlad in NYC

Jose Anmo
This topic is 1354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Vlad came to my place yesterday. He has a great smile and a truly incredible body but almost no English. We could barely navigate “would you like a glass of water,” let alone “would you continue massaging me now that we’ve both gotten off but it’s only been half an hour?”

The massage itself was good - on the bed, fully nude, dangling, at ease with MT - but he turned me over pretty quickly and at that point who could resist groping that stunning body? He even sheepishly flexed for me upon pantomimed request.

All in all, if managed better than I did, an hour-long massage with Vlad could be worth the money. But someone please teach him basic words like “deeper” and “continue.”

Vlad came to my place yesterday. He has a great smile and a truly incredible body but almost no English. We could barely navigate “would you like a glass of water,” let alone “would you continue massaging me now that we’ve both gotten off but it’s only been half an hour?”

The massage itself was good - on the bed, fully nude, dangling, at ease with MT - but he turned me over pretty quickly and at that point who could resist groping that stunning body? He even sheepishly flexed for me upon pantomimed request.

All in all, if managed better than I did, an hour-long massage with Vlad could be worth the money. But someone please teach him basic words like “deeper” and “continue.”

both? yum

He offers a 30 min option too. Maybe he forgot which session you wanted? Although, typically when I see that option then I know that even if I want a longer one and pay for it that it will typically end quickly.

Oh, man, I hadn’t even thought about the 30 minute payment! That always seems ridiculous. But clearly I should have paid him less. Sigh. I’ll consider it an outcall humidity jack-up, so to speak.

Agree with everything described. Totally happened to me too.

Barely 30 minutes then flipped over. But he's pretty open to MT after the flip.

So I think he likes to be touched too. But it would be nice to save the flip for a bit later.

And yes, the language barrier is a bit of mood killer. But the body is a mood enhancer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Met him recently and I had great time.

Massage was good and relaxing, sure it was not the best but much better than other masseurs on this forum.

Even though he turned me over pretty quickly, we were able to enjoy rest of time in some other way. So for me, it was fine.

I guess his english is getting better... so if you want to spend more time on massage or other stuff, he would understand. At least that was the case for me.

His body was not as beefy as I was expected, but still ripped and looked great.

Overall, I highly recommend him.

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know if he is still offering services?

This muscled hunk was a great addition to my NYC visits. He was all smiles when in session, so different from him pictures but I can’t seem to find his listing anymore.

I thought he was a real treat, what a loss if he left the scene.