Suspicious David Will (San Jose)

Bullakaun
This topic is 2200 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A very suspicious ad with clever reviews that talk about legitimacy of sending gift card ahead of booking. Wanted to raise the red flag for us but must compliment the dude for using amazing pics. If this was for real, would definitely be my next pick!

https://rentmasseur.com/davidwill

Not me really my type, but he is very handsome. I don’t really see the “amazing” pics. Seem regular cellphone camera pics. Nothing amazing in my opinion.

And you are correct in your suspicion. Never send any money in advance. Never send any money in advance. Never send any money in advance.

There is a rash of these fake RentMasseur ads all across the country which are worded very much the same and look like they are all reviewed by the same person with no grammatical skills. They are easy to spot since they all use the same pattern now. In every case I’ve heard, they ask for an upfront $60 gift card.

Not me really my type, but he is very handsome. I don’t really see the “amazing” pics. Seem regular cellphone camera pics. Nothing amazing in my opinion.

And you are correct in your suspicion. Never send any money in advance. Never send any money in advance. Never send any money in advance.

Agree nothing "amazing" about those pics.....other than showing a guy being at least somewhat more than the listed "stick/twig" weight of 110 lbs that he put into his appearance/profile listing.....(maybe even taller than his listed 5'6" but his height is harder to gauge from those pics)

Agree nothing "amazing" about those pics.....other than showing a guy being at least somewhat more than the listed "stick/twig" weight of 110 lbs that he put into his appearance/profile listing.....(maybe even taller than his listed 5'6" but his height is harder to gauge from those pics)

Haha yeah those disproportionate ht/wt weight measurements are another recurring theme in these fake ads. As for the amazing pics, I meant the guy in those pics is so much my type. Well, it may be just me :)

Haha yeah those disproportionate ht/wt weight measurements are another recurring theme in these fake ads. As for the amazing pics, I meant the guy in those pics is so much my type. Well, it may be just me :)