411 Jon in Vegas

bhweho
This topic is 1759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like him because he is very professional.

I have met him twice for massage before. Once in Boston and anther time in Vages. He is REALLY good at massage!!! I hav shoulder pain occasionally and his massage helps relief.

He has a strong body with some hair, but still his skin is very smooth at the same time.(Yeah! He allows mutual touch). I like to get jerk off at the end of massage but no sex. He would ask politely whether you want “relief” or not. His warm hands just know how to do it. But he seems kinda emotionally detach from customers. He never gets hard not matter how I touch his dick.

If you want a good massage, go try him! If you also want a “relief”, go ahead as well.

• 1 year later...

Still looking at my options, and Jon’s most likely who I will be going for; I have reduced my options to two. I plan to book him this week or next week. Any new feedback/comments about him for those who tried him recently?

He seems like a pretty good pick because I saw other users recommending him. And what I’ve picked up from this and other threads is that he doesn’t get a hard on but is okay with mutual touch. Comments were said that he is detached from customers. What do you guys mean by him being detached? Is it solely the hard on bit, or is there some other reason?

I would appreciate any details yall could share.