Info on Alexitre / Alex in NYC

Nomadic
This topic is 1654 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Saw him for the second time recently and I am sad to report that there will be no more repeats :-(

He is still sweet, hot, massages you in the nude, does not shy away from the glutes, and the massage is actually very good, although it may feel too rough for some as he uses very little lotion (which I like). However, he is just a straight dude that probably doesn't like what he does, and despite some very sensual elements (e.g., him using his chest and body), everything is very choreographed to minimize interaction and him being touched. Followed by "now you can finish yourself" which is probably a result of hanging around other Eastern European straight masseurs for too long (this wasn't an issue the first time I saw him when he was still new in town). That is just a major turnoff for me, plus the language & cultural barrier, and the whole thing becomes so not worth the time and money.

Now I am officially done with any Russian/Ukrainian/etc. masseurs operating out of Hell's Kitchen. I think they all (or most, anyway) work for a guy that rents an apartment and handles their text messages and appointments. Most are athletic straight dudes with basic or less than basic English (which you discover to your surprise when you meet) eager to make a good buck, they price aggressively at $150-160 and the whole thing just doesn't work for me. Not to mention that the operation's "manager" might send you a different guy from the one that you see on MF, just not worth the hassle...

Edited by Capitano

• 11 months later...