Advice on Masseur

paulvanl
This topic is 2191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I recently started seeing this new masseur and the first massage was great, really good massage, no HE but he was nude. When I wanted to meet him for a second massage he was horrible to get a hold of and cancelled twice, then when we finally met again the massage was great but this time in just underwear and no HE. He charges $120 per hour and recently changed his prices to $150 per hour. Just wondering if you guys would pay this? I can go to a regular spa in the same city and get a hot stone massage for $120.

I think you know the answer. No. You suggest that you can get a more enjoyable massage for the same price. I put it all in context when I ask the question. If the masseur provides no “extras”, high price, and an excellent massage, do I prefer to enjoy all sorts of spa services for the same price and go to a spa? If the masseur gives an ok massage but hot extras do I just go to him when I want those extras and less of a massage? If the masseur gives a great massage and the extras I’m looking for, it is a no brainer. Thinking About this, I think Jose in NYC came the closest to that recently. Usually it’s never quite the massage I’m looking for, sometimes moves to sex too quickly, and sometimes the extras are blah (like today). Today my masseur was an ok technique and the HE was fine, but I didn’t walk out thinking wow, I feel great.

I would not pay $150 for a basic massage knowing that that is all it was going to be. You can spend a lot less than that and get a decent completely therapeutic massage and don't have to worry about ambiguity. Seems like the price increase should have come with some explanation if you are a repeat.

In this situation, I wouldn't repeat if I were you.

Also, remember that these guys are guys too. For some, they can 'perform' no matter who the client is but for others , if they don't have chemistry it's not going to work. At the same can be said for clients. I have hired different guys across different price ranges. For me, number 1, the massage has to be good. If it's good and the price is right, I'll rebook. If not, even with a HE, I won't. I need to feel that when I get up off the table 'WOW!'

I recently started seeing this new masseur and the first massage was great, really good massage, no HE but he was nude. When I wanted to meet him for a second massage he was horrible to get a hold of and cancelled twice, then when we finally met again the massage was great but this time in just underwear and no HE. He charges $120 per hour and recently changed his prices to $150 per hour. Just wondering if you guys would pay this? I can go to a regular spa in the same city and get a hot stone massage for $120.

$150/hr for what you just described? Hell, No!

Edited by Dmitri