NYC. Any hot legit massages with total body contact?

Jasonmathison
This topic is 2189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wondering if there’s anyone you guys would recommend here in nyc that uses his whole body to massage. I like a legit yet sensual massage. Not necessarily for it to end with blowjobs.

You're speaking of a nuru message where the masseur oils his body up and then mounts you and he rubs all up and down you body to body. I hear that this type of message is very sensuous and often leads to complete arousal and full blown sex.

Interesting question, was waiting to see if there were any other NYC responses. I’m of two minds on Nuru massage. I love the full body contact aspect. Indeed it’s arousing and can lead to more. But on the flip side, I’m less enthused by the amount of massage lotion that has to be used to enhance all that gliding. That post-massage slimy feeling is some times a distracting mind fuck for me.

But that aside, you “might” try JT. He is a very longtime CL poster that is now on Masseurfinder. He is all about gliding and sliding massage. I’ve been to him twice. During my first session, there mutual release simply through our bodies rubbing. (Look Mom, no hands!). It was very hot and exciting. Qualifying my “might”, I will not be revisiting with JT because he uses the 14th and 6th rental space. My 2nd session was total cluster fuck having to end the session abruptly because of knocking on the door. There was some sort of scheduling or timing problem. Haven’t been back there to see any masseur since. But My experience with JT is the closest to Nuru I’ve had in NYC.

His Masseurfinder ad is currently down, perhaps he’s traveling. PM if you want his contact info.