411 on these Chicago guys

JamesMorris
This topic is 2156 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can share experience with Carlos and Orlando. Carlos is a great guy and gives a great massage. Was more open the first time than my second. Massaged in briefs the second time until my request near the end. Orlando is great. Such a nice kid. Very good and technical massage. He will be nude but little interaction. Both of these guys are sexy and very good at what they do. You will leave relaxed, but if interaction is what you crave, they may not fit that bill.

• 1 month later...
A friend of mine has hired Sonny and the massage was so-so from what I gather but interactive.

Thank you!

I find it frustrating that relatively few people on this forum tend to come forward with their experiences and/or information. To the point that I am likely to stop responding to PM requests for information by people who never contribute in the public forum and/or never gave me any useful information in private. I mean, come on, guys, you can't only take, gotta contribute too.

I've hired Orlando/ Diego once: massage was good technically, very relaxing with strong pressure. He was very interactive in the end and I left happy.

I also hired Sonny last year. Massage was just average but was very interactive as well and aimed to please. A big turn off however is him being a smoker.

I’ve seen Brian once. Great massage technically; thorough and with strong pressure. Both of us nude throughout. Interactive towards the end. Cool guy and a good experience overall. I tried texting to set up another appointment though...and no response, so I wasn’t sure what to make of that.

Edited by Mhs

I’ve been to Kevin once. He had just come back from a camping weekend and was more interested in telling me about that then really concentrating on the task at hand. He gave a great massage but kinda left out the other part till the end which was disappointing. It was like discovering you have ice cream half way through a slice of cake. He became very interactive at the end but it felt like a totaly different segment of the massage instead of being combined which is what I like. He was naked the whole time and his apartment was kind cool. Not sure I would go back.

I’ve been to Kevin once. He had just come back from a camping weekend and was more interested in telling me about that then really concentrating on the task at hand. He gave a great massage but kinda left out the other part till the end which was disappointing. It was like discovering you have ice cream half way through a slice of cake. He became very interactive at the end but it felt like a totaly different segment of the massage instead of being combined which is what I like. He was naked the whole time and his apartment was kind cool. Not sure I would go back.

I agree 100% on Kevin