Hung Masseur NYC

Nope. I spoke to Sergey just last week. He is done. Maybe for good. He is not excepting clients and he stated that he got

really sick from COVID in February of last year, really sick. He is awaiting a vaccination in March but I get a sense he is not coming

back anytime soon. What a shame. One of my favorites. Beautiful body and the meat is to die for! Terp

I'm sorry to hear this about Sergey. In addition to his prime cut beef, he happens to be a nice guy. I know he would teach yoga classes in the daytime as well.

Nope. I spoke to Sergey just last week. He is done. Maybe for good. He is not excepting clients and he stated that he got

really sick from COVID in February of last year, really sick. He is awaiting a vaccination in March but I get a sense he is not coming

back anytime soon. What a shame. One of my favorites. Beautiful body and the meat is to die for! Terp

Well, my post that you quoted was from 7 months ago, so a lot can change since then, and Sergei has a history of taking breaks. That's sad to hear but not surprising. He took a break several years back from another health issue, which could have contributed to a bad Covid case last year. If he had it though, that would seem to indicate he has antibodies, although then again nobody knows how long the immunity truly lasts.

• 4 weeks later...

Oddly enough, Sergey just updated his pics on his expired RM ad, even if it's not active.

What happened to him that he is recovered?

From earlier in the thread or another thread, someone mentioned that Sergey got very sick with COVID and was recovering for months. It was almost to the point of whether he would ever consider going back to doing massages.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. Had the great luck of booking Eli last minute today. What a treat! Very nice guy, really great technique and holy shit he exceeds the definition of this thread. Can’t wait to go back! Check him out if you haven’t. A dream.

I couldn't find his ad anymore....

And apparently he believes the earth is flat. - what is it with the "health experts" and the lack of science?

Not really. Read it again. ?

https://elijahnoahv.wixsite.com/website-1/post/is-the-earth-flat

I suspect that if he suffered from a “lack of science” he wouldnt recommend the flu shot. (He does recommend it).

How about we return to the topic at hand: hung masseurs! ?

Edited by FrankR

Hey guys. Had the great luck of booking Eli last minute today. What a treat! Very nice guy, really great technique and holy shit he exceeds the definition of this thread. Can’t wait to go back! Check him out if you haven’t. A dream.

Eli never responds to my messages. But who's Deon? Are they lovers or just business partners? The way the website looks, it seems like they are more than just biz partners.