Hung Masseur NYC

He sent out a mass text last year letting people know he was available but when I tried to contact him, he wouldn't reply. Then i used my other phone to contact him and he responded immediately. Totally shady.

And did he let you book an appointment when he found out it was you? Because he's been known to single out clients he no longer wants to see.

And did he let you book an appointment when he found out it was you? Because he's been known to single out clients he no longer wants to see.

No, I didn't book with him. I just wanted to see if he would respond.

I'd never actually had an appointment with him. We had exchanged numbers under different circumstances but I believe, as you suggest, that he knew who I was when I responded because when I contacted him by another phone #, he responded immediately. Not sure why he wouldn't want to see me - I'd never had an appointment with him. Maybe he thinks I'm ugly? lol

He sent out a mass text last year letting people know he was available but when I tried to contact him, he wouldn't reply. Then i used my other phone to contact him and he responded immediately. Totally shady.

Eli does that . He did the same thing with me . He pick and choose clients based his tastes

• 3 weeks later...
He's been around forever. Was a very horny guy. The ad may say 50, but he's definitely over 60. His cock is huge. Have no idea if it still works.

Yes I think so. He has to be like around 60. His body is descent it does not feel strong even though I shape . I tried couple of time descent massage nothing to brag about

• 1 month later...

Any updates on Chris/ Tantra Master? His reviews are really good but Incant figure out his rate. Says 100 for 60 but the reviews are all over and more than double the price is some cases. Any personal information?

I like what I see but hate up selling. Just looking for interactive and good massage. Heading up to NY Thursday